Who is Responsible?
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Service.
- This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping and billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size);
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
Questions and Feedback
You may also contact Consumer Services at email@example.com or our Operations Office at: 2319 E 8th St. Los Angeles, CA 90021
Contacting us about any Privacy Issue will be assessed with the aim of solving the issue in a responsible manner.